5 Nav Launcher may be customized using two forms available from the "Options" menu:
This form customizes the appearance of 5 Nav Launcher:
- View - Select one of the three different "look and feel" options for the main screen
- Top Right - Set what will be displayed at the top right of the main screen when in run mode. This can either be the current time or a user defined title
- Colours - Tap each of the coloured squares to set the colour of the user interface element
- OK - Save all changes and return to the main screen
- Cancel - Abandon all changes and return to the main screen
This form customizes the behaviour of 5 Nav Launcher:
Switch Time - When in "Hold-Release" this is the time (in milliseconds) to hover over each slot when holding down the 5 Way navigator
Idle Timeout - The time (in milliseconds) to wait after starting 5 Nav Launcher before performing Idle Function. This must be between 500 and 50000 ms.
Idle Function - The function to be performed when Idle Timeout is reached. Tapping this will open the Select Function form.
OK - Save all changes and return to the main form
Cancel - Abandon all changes and return to the main form
Mode - Set the basic navigation behaviour.
- "Hold-Release" will cycle through applications while the 5 Way Navigator is held down and launch the selected application upon releasing the Navigator.
- "Push-Push-Select" will cycle through applications only on each press of the 5 Way Navigator and will launch the selected application on pressing the central "Select" key